Principles of table tennis betting
Catching up on the favorite's victory with a handicap
The strategy is suitable in matches of approximately equal opponents. The player analyzes the athletes, determines which of the tennis players has a better chance to win, and bets on the victory of the favorite in the first set with a negative handicap. If the bet parimatch bk fails, the player increases the amount by the formula of catch-up and makes the same bet for the next set.
Principle of the strategy
- Choose a match where the opponents do not differ significantly in level. Suitable meeting the favorite with a decline in recent matches and the outsider at the peak of form.
- Bet on the victory of the favorite with a negative handicap.
- If you lose, increase the betting amount using a guessing formula and bet on the victory of the favorite with a handicap in the second set.
- If you win, end the strategy.
How to Choose Matches?
Choose matches where the favorite does not have a big advantage. Bet on his victory in the set will be evaluated by high odds. In meetings where there is a clear favorite, even a bet on the victory with a handicap (-2,5) will be evaluated by odds in the region of 1.50.
Choose a handicap with a smaller value: in this strategy (-1.5) is better than (-2.5). The lower the handicap value, the lower the risk.
Catching up on the favorite's victory with a handicap at the end of the game
The player waits in Live until one of his opponents reaches the set point. The player then bets on the victory of the favorite with a minus hand. The size of the handicap should be larger than the gap between the opponents. For example, with a difference of 4 points, it is necessary to bet on the victory of the favorite with a handicap (-4.5).
Most games end with the victory of the player who first got the set point. The losing opponent prefers not to fight back and saves his strength for the next set. The strategy is not suitable for decisive sets, when the match is over after the favorite wins.
If you think the strategy is too risky, then make a series of bets. For example, if the score is 10:6, a bet on winning with a handicap (-4.5) does not work. Then in the next draw when the score is 10:7 bet on the victory with a handicap (-3.5). Calculate the bet amount according to the formula of catch-up.
- Choose a match and wait for one of the players to reach set point.
- Bet on the victory of the leading player with a handicap, which exceeds the gap by half a point. For example, if the score is 10 to 7, choose a hand (-3.5), and if 10 to 5, choose a hand (-5.5).
- If the bet fails, bet on a victory with a handicap in the next draw or wait for the next set.
How to Choose Matches?
Choose matches where the score gap is more than two points by the set point. With a small difference, the losing athlete still has a great chance of winning the match, in which case the strategy will not work. If the difference is more than two points, you will have at least four attempts to win back with the help of catch-up.